With Halloween only five days away, time is running out to find Halloween costumes and Halloween decorations for this year.
The staff here at PennySaverUSA is here to help. We’ve come up with a slew of Halloween costume ideas for you to consider. And of course, all of them are very inexpensive and can be done on a budget. Take a look at the suggestions:
- Han Solo and Princess Leia (for a couple), but reverse the roles, so the man dresses up like Leia and the woman dresses up as Hans.
- Characters from your favorite TV show. Some options include Mad Men, Jersey Shore or The Walking Dead.
- This idea was taken from someone, but was kind of clever and very thrifty. They were dressed all in black with real frizzy hair and had an assortment of clothing attached to them (hankies, a sock here and there, undies, along with lint, string and some dryer sheets). The costume was……………”Static Cling”.
- Cover yourself in a large trash bag with a bunch of balloons, make a sticker and be a bag of jelly beans.
- A “picnic table”. Just get a red and white tablecloth and then hot glue some plastic food, a basket, some napkins, an empty soda can and plastic ants.
- For a couple – Both people dress in black, but the woman puts a giant white “Z” on her black t-shirt. The man then wears a giant white bra over his black t-shirt. Together, you are a “Zebra”.
- For kids – one can go as ketchup and the other as mustard. A third can go as a hot dog.
- Buy a classic men’s top hat (look for one in our Halloween online classifieds section) and an old tuxedo jacket with long tails. Take a foam core board covered with fancy napkins, a childrens tea set and some pastires and glue it to the top of the top hat. Call yourself “The Mad Hatters Tea Party”.
Hopefully those ideas will assist you in finding that perfect Halloween costume. Check our Halloween online classifieds section for more ideas, and make sure to enter our Halloween Co$tume Bash for Cash online contest for a chance to win up to $300.