Didn’t go shopping on Black Friday? Feel like you missed out on some great deals? Don’t. Lucky you for evading the crowds and throngs of people fighting over TVs, laptops, game consoles and panty bins. You get even luckier today, because it happens to be Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day in history. Exaggerating much? No. For the past 2 years, Cyber Monday has been the biggest online shopping day, and this year will undoubtedly continue the tradition and make it the third year in a row.
Most people find that it’s easier to just get on their computers, browse the internet, peruse the deals, add to cart and click checkout. No battling of crowds, getting pushed, spending money on gas to get to the mall, or wasting 20 minutes of your life trying to find a parking spot. Yes, some people do enjoy the interaction with others, and the adrenaline rush of finding the last item in stock hidden on a shelf no one thought to look…but for those that don’t, Cyber Monday enables you to snag some great deals with a mouse click, in the comfort of your home, or even on your lunch break during a busy day at work.
Many stores begin their deals at midnight, and offer extra incentives to ensure that you make your purchase. Some places will offer free shipping, 40-80% off merchandise, or coupons for a certain amount off of your bill once you meet the required amount threshold (ie $25 off $125). It can be overwhelming and exhausting to try and remember all of the online stores that are having Cyber Monday promotions. So to ease that burden for our readers, PennySaverUSA has compiled a quick list of some popular stores, and their specific Cyber Monday promotions for you to take advantage of, accompanied with some of our top picks.
Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals start at 12 am on Nov. 26th.
Our top picks for Amazon’s Cyber Monday Deals:
- Amazon Kindle Fire for only $129 by entering FIREDEAL at checkout
- Save up to $250 off select Dell laptops
- Up to 50% off on select Linksys Wireless routers
- 50%-70& off Fashion & Designer Jewelry Gifts
- Invicta Men’s and Women’s Watches starting at $49.99
- Klipsch X10 Noise-Isolating Earphones for $84.99 (76% off)
A side note not necessarily related to Cyber Monday deals, but relating to Amazon.com. If you plan on buying a lot of your holiday gifts from Amazon.com, or usually order most things online, consider getting an Amazon Prime membership. With a Prime membership, you get free 2-day shipping, unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and tv shows, and a free kindle book each month. The FREE 2-day shipping really is the best feature, and you do save a lot of money on shipping with every Amazon Prime order.
Sears will run their Cyber Monday sales starting at 12am Nov. 26 through Tuesday Nov. 27.
Our top picks for Sears Cyber Monday Deals:
- Sony DSC-WX150 Digital Camera Plus Free Camera Bag & 4GB Memory Card for $169.99
- Nordic Track E5.7 Elliptical for $499.99
- T-Fal 5 qt. non-Stick Jump Cooker for $14.99
- Samsung 55″ 1080p 3D LED HDTV for $1,297.99
- Craftsman Nextec Rotary Tool with LED Work Light for $29.99
- Medal Sports 8ft Brenham Billiard Table for $469.99
- Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle for $249.99
Kohl’s Cyber Monday sales will run through Tuesday, Nov. 27 as long as the items are still in stock. Everything on their site is 20% off using the promo code CYBER20, and FREE shipping with no minimum purchase required.
Our top picks for Kohl’s Cyber Monday Deals are:
- Polaroid Ultra Thin Digital Video Recorder for $169.99
- Neato Robotics Robotic Vacuum for $349.99
JCPenney is also offering FREE shipping with no minimum purchase when you place an order on Cyber Monday.
Our top picks for Walmart’s Cyber Monday Deals:
- Samsung 40″ 1080p LED HDTV for $598
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Bundle for $159
- Little Tikes Kitchen for $50
- Double Power T-711 with WiFi 7″ Tablet for $59
Our top picks for Tagret’s Cyber Monday Deals:
- Nonstick 10-pc. Baker’s Basics Set for $24.99
- iLive App-enhanced Speaker (ISP191B) for $10.99
- Mr. Bar-B-Q’ Inc 21-pc. Stainless Stell BBQ Tool Set for $26.49
Staples has FREE Shipping on all orders for Cyber Monday!
Our top picks for Staples Cyber Monday Deals:
- Gateway NV57H103u 15.6″ Laptop for $349.99
- Epson Artisan 837 All-In-One Printer for $130
- Buy Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 for $99.99 and get the next version FREE!
- QuickBooks Pro 2013 for Windows for $169.99
- Toshiba Canvio 3.0 1TB Portable USB External Hard Drive (Silver) for $69.99
- Double Power 7″ 4GB Touch Screen Tablet for $69.99
This is a collection of third party promotions, offers and deals that we’ve assembled from the web and elsewhere (the “Promotions”). The merchants and the products/services identified in the Promotions are not affiliated with PennySaverUSA.com, Harte-Hanks Shoppers, Inc., or any of its affiliates (“PennySaverUSA.com”). The inclusion of a Promotion should not be construed as an endorsement of PennySaverUSA.com or its products/services by such merchants. The Promotions are provided “As Is.” PennySaverUSA.com makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the Promotions or the products/services included therein, including but not limited to whether the Promotions will be honored, have expired, are accurate or error free and disclaims all implied warranties to the extent applicable.