It’s already the end of the year, which could be argued is the best time of the year. Holiday music, laughter, baking, family-time are just a few of the things that make this season great. For this installment of PennySaverUSA’s Steals of the Week, we’re going to highlight some of the best Holiday/Christmas finds that you can get on PennySaverUSA.com. We’ll focus on tress and decorations for today, and give you our picks for gift ideas in our next post.
If you’re looking to save money on your holiday decorations for this holiday season, one of the best places to look are online classifieds, and why not start with PennySaverUSA.com!
Here are some steals that we found, while perusing the online classifieds:
- Holidays are a great time to get your “craft” on. If you’re looking to get some Christmas cards for your projects, check out this listing for a variety of new Christmas cards for $3.00
- If you celebrate Christmas, you’re probably going to be in the market for a Christmas tree. Some people like the fresh scent of a Pine or Douglar Fir Tree in their home, but others prefer an artificial tree. This tree is from “The Country Door” Catalog, and stands at 7 1/2 ft tall with realistic-looking snow covered branches. It’s listed as in perfect condition and is going for $45.
- If you want to find a nativity set, and live in Florida, then maybe you’ll be interested in this beautiful 16 piece nativity set for $180
- Maybe a nativity set isn’t your thing, why not get a Christmas village with lights. This Christmas village is going for $80.
- If you want to spread the magic of Christmas in your home, then consider this Hallmark Polar Express Talking Plush Santa Claus for $10. If you want to hear him speak, push the right hand to hear “Remember the magic of Christmas lies in your heart”.
These are just a few of the Christmas/Holiday-themed items we found. There are many more, so start searching the online classifieds on PennySaverUSA.com to find what you’re looking for in your area.