Black Friday Ads: Electronics Stores
Black Friday is one of the busiest shopping days of the entire year in the United States. This year, many stores are opening their doors on Thanksgiving night, which means right after Thanksgiving dinner, people will be bundling up and heading out the door to line up outside of their favorite store. Of course, some people line up 2 days before Thanksgiving to secure their spot and guarantee them the item they desire, but it’s not impossible to get what you want even if you’re not lined up from 3 days before Black Friday.
PennySaverUSA has compiled all of the Black Friday ads for the major electronics stores here, to save you the time of scouring the internet to find the Black Friday deals. We’ll highlight our picks for the best Black Friday deals at each store, and provide you with the links to view the ads for yourself.
Best Buy is a nationwide electronics store, popularly recognized as the leading electronics store with some of the best deals annually on Black Friday.
This year, Best Buy is opening their doors at 12am on Friday November 23rd. Many people are usually lined up outside and around Best Buy stores from the Monday preceding Black Friday. Tickets are handed out to those in line who are waiting for the doorbuster items. These “golden” tickets guarantee people at the front of the line will get the item that day at the Black Friday price. Depending on the purchase, delivery dates are usually fulfilled over the following two weeks, especially on larger TV sizes. So if you want to take your TV home that day, make sure you have an appropriately-sized vehicle to transport your purchase safely back home.
Our top picks for Best Buy’s Black Friday Deals:
- Toshiba 40″ LCD HDTV for $179.99
- Samsung 15.6″ Laptop (4GB Memory – 500GB Hard Drive) Bundle for $349.95
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with 8GB Memory – Exclusive White Color for $179.99
- Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle with Uncharted and InFAMOUS for $199.99
- Canon PowerShot A2300 16MP Digital Camera Bundle for $79.99
- Asus 14″ Laptop (4GB Memory – 320GB HArd Drive) for $249.99
- Various DVD titles starting at $1.99
- Various Blu-ray titles starting at $3.99
- Nintendo 3DS Super Mario 3D Land Bundle for $149.99
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Holiday (250GB) Bundle for $199.99
- Logitech M325 Wireless Laser Mouse for $9.99
- Skullcandy Ink’d Earbuds for $9.99
This is a collection of third party promotions, offers and deals that we’ve assembled from the web and elsewhere (the “Promotions”). The merchants and the products/services identified in the Promotions are not affiliated with PennySaverUSA.com, Harte-Hanks Shoppers, Inc., or any of its affiliates (“PennySaverUSA.com”). The inclusion of a Promotion should not be construed as an endorsement of PennySaverUSA.com or its products/services by such merchants. The Promotions are provided “As Is.” PennySaverUSA.com makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the Promotions or the products/services included therein, including but not limited to whether the Promotions will be honored, have expired, are accurate or error free and disclaims all implied warranties to the extent applicable.