PennySaver Trivia Contest (Enter March 20-March 23 for a chance to win $50)
EXPIRED: Congratulations to Patricia H. for being the winner of this trivia contest.
First of all, we’d like to thank you for being a loyal PennySaver reader and visiting our blog! Here are the details for the contest.
QUESTION: What three animals move their front and hind legs on one side and then their front and hind legs on the other side when they walk?
PennySaver Trivia Contest (Prize is $50!):
- Enter by registering for a free PennySaverUSA.com account (if you haven’t yet) and leave a comment by clicking the “comment” link above with the answer to the trivia question by Friday, March 16 at noon PT.
- We will pick a winner from all the comments with the correct answer via random drawing.
- The winner will then be notified and announced as the winner in the PennySaver print publication!
Once you’ve entered our PennySaver trivia contest, we’d love for you to join the PennySaverUSA community for more special contests, discounts and offers:
- Subscribe to our email newsletter to hear first about PennySaverUSA.com’s new contests and features.
- Like us on Facebook to get exclusive offers, money-saving tips and more.
- Follow us on Twitter to get news and information from around the web about couponing, pet ownership and more.
- Add us to your Google+ Circle and join the frugal conversation.
- Check us out on Pinterest to see our favorite vintage items.
Good luck in the PennySaver Trivia contest! Remember to check next week’s PennySaver print publication to find out if you won.
Congratulations to the previous three winners:
Week 3: Consuelo B.
Week 2: Heather D.
Week 1: Linda B.