OC Register recognizes PennySaverUSA’s 50th Anniversary
PennySaverUSA.com’s 50th birthday is no laughing matter! Not every company is able to hit its Silver Anniversary and we are very proud of this accomplishment.
So, too, it turns out is the Orange County Register.
The newspaper saluted us on our big accomplishment with a fantastic article about our history.
Some interesting historical notes about the Original PennySaver mentioned in the article that you may not have known:
- Part of our company was once owned by Disney
- PennySaver started in Huntington Beach
- Bob DeMarco was the founder of the PennySaver
- The print publication reaches 11.2 million households every week
- The company moved its headquarters to Brea, CA in 1981 (coincidentally the same year the author of this blog post and PennySaverUSA staffer Jason was born).
You can read the entire article here.